The National Snow Show is an event for snowsports lovers, no matter your experience, background or ability. Built for skiers, snowboarders and those who enjoy the mountains over winter, the Show brings together a community of enthusiasts to shop the latest kit, tech and gear, book their next winter holiday, be inspired by famous faces from across the snowsports world and enjoy a great day out with friends old and new.
Environmental, Social and Governance
As a business Raccoon Media Group is aiming to be net zero by 2025 and our goal is to continually measure and reduce our environmental impact with everything that we do. We Are committed to:
- Challenging all contractors to be more sustainable and actively de-selecting companies that are not making efforts in this area
- Working with exhibitors to ensure their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Working with visitors to ensure that their environmental impact is managed and limited
- Ensuring our own business activities are delivered with the minimum environmental impact
- Delivering an offsetting programme focused on carbon removal by 2025
We are a small business with good intentions and we believe that we can deliver net zero by 2025. See https://raccoonmediagroup.com/sustainability-policy for further information on our latest sustainability initiatives and progress.
As a business we take our social responsibility seriously and aim to donate a proportion of our profits to good causes in order to give back to the industries we serve.
The Snow Show is built on 3 strategic pillars;